Introducing This New YouTube Karaoke System.We all have Phones & iPads/Tablets. Rockvilles new portable YouTube karaoke system will allow you to use your existing devices to create a powerful and amazing karaoke on-the-go experience. This system is perfect for Venues, on the go Karaoke, bar events and house Parties! You simply take all available content from YouTube and play it back on a professional sounding karaoke System while interfacing with any of your existing devices to view the words to the songs on a screen of your choice (tablet, laptop, iPhone, etc). It also has Bluetooth built in allowing you to wirelessly stream the music from your iPad or Bluetooth phone to the speaker system! Karaoke's popularity continues to grow! What we did was take an awesome past time and combine it into one amazing experience entire families and friends can enjoy! Most karaoke machines on the market are either very expensive, or the cheaper ones do not sound great. They also require you to buy these CD-G discs to get the words onto a TV screen. Using youtube.com puts almost any song you could Think of at Your Fingertips!No need to buy and/or store Discs!These discs are hard to find and can get Pricey. I thought there must be a better way. Soon after Rockville's Karaoke system was Born!
Karaoke Made simple:
Getting started takes less than 2 minutes!
-Decide which device you would like to use as your karaoke viewing screen (iPad, iPhone, Android, or Laptop)
-Turn on your device, and the speaker System and Pair the Two using the Bluetooth Feature. Next go to on your device.
-Type whichever Song name + the word Karaoke you would like to sing into the YouTube Search Field.
-Adjust the volume of the speaker and/or microphones as you see fit.
Now you’re ready to Rock out with Rockville!!!Package Includes:
- (2) Rockville SPGN124 12" Passive 2400W DJ PA Speaker ABS Lightweight Cabinets
- (1) Technical Pro MM2000BT Powered Bluetooth Microphone Mixer Amplifier Amp SD, USB
- (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod DJ PA Speaker Stands + Carrying Case Black RVSS2
- (2) Rockville RSB17 20 Foot Speakon to Banana Speaker Cables
- (1) Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
- (2) Rockville Pro Mic Kit 1 - High-End Metal Microphones+Mic Stands+Carry Bags+Cables
Video of SPGN124:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Colossal Pro Audio Power in a Lightweight Enclosure!
Rockville SPG124 (4-ohm)
Need mammoth, accurate output from your pro audio loudspeaker? Are you looking for a speaker that's going to last? A cabinet that's durable and designed to take the abuse of every day use? Well than we have what you are looking for! The Rockville SoundGig SPG series PA speaker is a passive loudspeaker with lots of style and can handle lots of power.
Rockville SPG SoundGig Passive Loudspeakers at a Glance:
- Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
- Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity
- Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
Passive design with RPG components
The Rockville SPG SoundGig series passive loudspeakers are a quick way to expand your system, allowing you to add speakers and more power as needed. The SPG speakers offer the same drivers and studio sound quality of the popular Rockville RPG units. They're designed for optimum performance for use with powered mixers and power amplifiers.
Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components.
The SPGN12 two-way loudspeakers weigh less than 25 pounds and pack a ton of punch. The SPGN12 features 1200-watt peak power capacity. They are designed with a 1.35-inch pure titanium high-frequency compression driver, and a 12“ low frequency transducer with a 2.5” high temperature aluminum voice coil to handle extreme power.
Precision-designed drivers, crossovers and cabinet for maximum clarity.
The crossover in the SPGN12 utilizes a Rockville's unique constant impedance circuit design. With equalization based on unique driver parameters and cabinet design properties the SPG speakers sound dispersion patterns match both the compression horn and woofers. This provides crystal clear natural sound at all volume levels including peak sound levels. You will experience exacting reproduction of bass, critical midrange and high frequencies for superb clarity.
Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
The SPG speakers feature an injection-molded ABS composite chassis that's extremely rigid to prevent unwanted resonance and standing waves forming inside the cabinet. The hard shell cabinet absorbs impacts that would turn lesser wood boxes into sawdust. For added convenience, SPG series speakers feature a pole mount socket in the bottom for stand mounting and the asymmetrical trapezoidal cabinet allows the speaker to be used on its side for stage monitor use.
- Rockville SPGN124 12“ Passive 1200 Watt 4 Ohm Lightweight DJ PA ABS Cabinet Speaker
- Power Handling: 300 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program Power / 1200 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 12'' woofer with 2.5“ aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and play back applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Twist-Lock speakon input and output connections
- Stage floor or stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into the cabinet
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 125dB peak / 122dB continuous
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville monitors are backed with a full one year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Authorized Technical Pro Dealer!
The MM2000BT is a mic mixing amplifier ideal for audio professionals and sound engineers looking to consolidate equipment while maximizing sound and quality. As a mic mixing amplifier MM2000BT is fitted out with a variety of features that make it the ideal amplifier to accompany a vocal heavy setup. For standard shorter mic connections, the MM2000BT comes fitted out with four different 1/4” (unbalanced) mic inputs as well as two XLR (balanced) inputs to accommodate longer connections. For outputs, the MM2000BT comes with 2 channels both equipped with standard banana binding output terminals.
To enhanced output, the MM2000BT features an expanded set of controls that allow for user fine-tuning of output. The 1/4” inputs come with two volume knobs controlling inputs 1-2 and 3-4 while the XLR inputs come with two separate volume knobs controlling output from each input. The mic inputs are also divided into two channels that come with hi, mid, low, and echo controls. The echo can be further adjusted via the echo controls which allow you to control five different aspects of the feature.
As a power amplifier, the MM2000BT sports a whopping peak output of up to 2000 Watts. This high peak output helps accommodate more powerful passive speakers while safeguarding sound quality during its journey from source to speakers. In addition, the MM2000BT boasts 355 RMS watts per channel to ensure connected speakers consistently pump out vibrant, full-bodied sound.
To connect music and other line inputs, the MM2000BT also functions as a multi-purpose audio receiver. It comes with an integrated tuner that allows you to stream music directly from the radio. To connect smartphones and other music storage devices, the MM2000BT also comes with wireless Bluetooth compatibility as well as an Aux input. Music can also be streamed via the front facing USB port and SD card reader.
The MM2000BT also comes equipped with features that help enhance sound quality. To fine tune audio to match any input and setting, the MM2000BT comes with dual 10-band equalizers that allow you to boost and cut output for a cleaner sound. Music inputs also come with high, mid, and low, controls, as well as a balance knob. After creating the perfect sound you can even record it to SD Cards and Flash Drives via the recording capabilities.
- Six Mic Inputs
- Built-in 10-Band Equalizer
- USB/SD Inputs
- Aux Inputs
- Bass and treble controls
- Digital display
- Balance controls
- Voltage: 110/220v
- Peak Power: 2000 Watts
- Inputs: RCA (2 audio sources), USB, SD Card, Bluetooth, Mp3 (3.5mm)(32 GB Max)
- Audio Outputs: Banana binding post (4 speakers), RCA (Line Out) Heaphones (3.5mm)
- Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 speakers)
- Playback: .mp3, .wav, .wma
- Records: 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz on .wav
- Bluetooth: v2.0 with EDR (2.4GHZ)
- Bluetooth Range: 30 feet
- USB Input: 5V power supply
- Mic Input: Two XLR (balanced, Four 1/4" (unbalanced)
- Equalization Points: 32Hz, 64Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4KHz, 8kHz, 16kHz
- Adjustment Range: ±12dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Built-in Fan: Yes
- Dimensions: 19.0" L x 10.0" W x 5.0" H
- Weight: 14.0 lbs
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment.
- (2) Tripod Speaker Stands
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight Capacity: 132 lbs
- Adjustable Height Range: 47-79 inches
- Base spread: 0-23 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.38 inches
- Leg Diameter: 1.38 inches
All Rockville pro
audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of
the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper
cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their
cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the
level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals
efficiently. A 16 gauge 100% pure copper cable will perform better than
thicker CCA cables on the market. If you find cables on the market that
do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are
selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville
pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product
to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC
cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
- Rockville 16AWG Speakon to Banana Plug Pro Speaker Cable
- 100% Oxygen Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Superior wiring eliminates frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- Rugged rubber-insulated exterior and sturdy construction enhances signal and performance.
- ROHS compliant
- Length: 20 Ft
- Gauge: 16
Features of ISTAND 20:
- Rockville iStand 20 Tablet/Smart Phone Tripod Stand-Fits iPhone iPad Galaxy+More
- Securely Holds Your Tablet or Phone in Place Without Scratching It
- (2) 360 degree rotating swivel ball joints with tightening knob allows 360 degree movement and angle tilting
- Spring loaded mechanism is easy and quick to insert and remove your phone or tablet
- Anti scratch design ensures your phone or tablet does not get damaged
- Rubber back plate ensures your phone is secure and can’t slide
- Works for any smart phone or tablet with screen sizes from 4.7" to 12.9"
- This product can also be used as a microphone stand by unscrewing the tablet/phone holder and screwing on the included dynamic mic clip
- Phone / tablet holder material: ABS and Rubber Surface
- Tripod stand is foldable and adjustable from 31.5” to 63” inches
- Stand is made of strong steel material
- Anti-slip feet
- Mic clip included so you can use the stand for your smart phone, tablet, or dynamic microphone
How to Set Up Your PRO MIC KIT 1:
Video of Pro Mic Kit 1:
Unboxing Video of PRO MIC KIT 1:
The Rockville pro mic kit 1 was created in response to a need we saw in the market for a very high quality microphone at an affordable price. We feel there are a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but they are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper ones on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed. We sent our product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all fell in love with!
You may be asking yourself; so what makes this mic so good? Well, there are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This Particular combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than Just a great pickup pattern, They also has very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved lots of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very Passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customer’s standards. For this reason, we included in this package a 100 % OFC copper cable. There is no aluminum in this cable! This means the cable will last longer and will sound A Lot better. Ultimately what you get Is a distortion free signal. In addition we use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have went with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to create a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
For the mic stand we include in this bundle, we made sure the height adjusts high enough and that the stand is thick and sturdy enough for anyone who will use it. We use plastic feet covers to stop unwanted sliding. The stand tubing is made of iron. It is rock solid. We gave the stand a beautiful black painted finish. Best of all, the stand is totally portable weighing in at only 2.42 LBS!
We pay a lot of attention to detail so I would like to mention why we went with a canvas carry bag. We sourced multiple bags and had multiple options of bags. We ended up spending more money and going with the better bag. It’s a great quality canvas travel bag that will hold the mic, the stand, and all your mic accessories/cables. The bag has 2 carry straps which allow you to carry it with your hands or on your shoulders like a backpack. We also included internal sponge padding and straps to separate the mics and the stand and keep them both from rubbing against one another. You will be impressed with every component we include in this bundle from the mic to the bag.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please).
metal wired mic
cable (XLR to ¼” 100% OFC Copper!)
- Rockville Pro MIc Kit 1 - High-End
Metal Microphone+Mic Stand+Carry Bag+Cable
metal mic body
Response: 80 - 13Khz
600 Ohms ± 30%
-72 ± 3dB
- Mic Stand Features:
quality metal mic stand
of strong iron tubes!
height: 31.5 – 59 inches
Only 2.4 LBS!
feet covers to stop unwanted sliding
bottom part of base is made of 20MM thick iron
part of base is made of 15.2 MM thick iron
- Feet are made of 19MM iron
- Bag Features:
holds microphone, mic stand, cable and other mic accessories
- Other bundles i nclude plast
|Model||(2) SPGN124+MM2000BT KAR|
|Categories||Complete Stereo Systems|